A simple application, open to NYC nonprofits that work with parents and caregivers of kids 0–3.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
From our open application, 50 organizations will receive:
- $25,000 in funding, no strings attached
- Access to workshops and support from experts in early childhood and nonprofit management
- Opportunities for more than $1 million in additional funding in 2022-2023
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for FUEL for 50, your program must:
- Work with or positively impact adults that care for kids ages 0-3
- Serve a New York City community impacted by poverty
- Be associated with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is not already funded by FUEL
If you work with the parents or other adult caregivers of young children, we want to hear from you!More About Eligibility
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You tell us.
We know that community organizations throughout our city are supporting early learning and standing up for families impacted by poverty. With FUEL for 50, we are excited to hear about programs that represent:
- All scales and stages of development, from a new idea to an established service
- Diverse missions and communities – early childhood development does NOT need to be your organization’s primary focus
- Any approach to supporting caregivers, whether strengthening core skills, building nurturing relationships, reducing sources of stress, or otherwise helping to build resilience and a healthy environment for development.