A simple application, open to NYC nonprofits that work with parents and caregivers of kids 0–3.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
From our open application, 50 organizations will receive:
- $25,000 in funding, no strings attached
- Access to workshops and support from experts in early childhood and nonprofit management
- Opportunities for more than $1 million in additional funding in 2022-2023
WHO COULD APPLY?
Eligible programs must:
- Work with or positively impact adults that care for kids ages 0-3
- Serve a New York City community impacted by poverty
- Be associated with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is not already funded by FUEL
If you work with the parents or other adult caregivers of young children, we want to hear from you!More About Eligibility
Workshops & Support
2021: Open Call for Applications. Followed by Round 1: Selection & Support