A simple application, open to NYC nonprofits that work with parents and caregivers of kids 0–3.
WHAT’S THE OPPORTUNITY?
From our open application, 50 organizations will receive:
- $25,000 in funding, no strings attached
- Access to workshops and support from experts in early childhood and nonprofit management
- Opportunities for more than $1 million in additional funding in 2022-2023
WHO COULD APPLY?
Eligible programs must:
- Work with or positively impact adults that care for kids ages 0-3
- Serve a New York City community impacted by poverty
- Be associated with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that is not already funded by FUEL
If you work with the parents or other adult caregivers of young children, we want to hear from you!More About Eligibility
Program Development & Technical Assistance
2021: Open Call for Applications. Followed by Round 1: Selection & Support